Randynomness #6 We have AMV's for breakfast.

On Tuesday 1 November 2011 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~
After watching some episodes of Excel Saga with the never ending hyper voiced Excel (duh) that never shuts up.

I even wonder how the voice actress could handle all that cursed talking.
I even got a headache from it and am still watching it when writing this!

Now, lately I've been looking up AMV's and with great pain in my head (headache), i listened to this AMV's song.

I don't really like dubstep but the AMV is made so well that you forget about the annoying music.


Now i liked the 'fire' theme in this one.
But this one really amazed me as Bakemonogatari did not keep me interested long enough to completely watch it.

I love how it all goes with the flow and making this Anime look cooler then it actually is.
Oh well, it might be my opinion and not my sort of taste.

But it would even be more amazing if this was created by just one person but oh well, many hands make light work is what they always say.

Feel free to check this Youtube account ->HERE<- and subscribe if you want to see more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment