Tsuki no waltz

On Monday 16 January 2012 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~
This is without a doubt, a very touching story.
I felt like crying when i got by the ending.
I felt hate when reading and disappointment halfway reading it.
I just can't explain the beauty of this story!

It is on the other hand, a story we all know but in many different variations.

A rich family who is indebted by a richer family or a family that holds diplomatic stances and rules to have their children marry to keep the bloodlines.
There are thousands of variations but i liked this one for a fully 100%!


Art : beautiful
Story : One of the most romantic stories I've read so far.
Page-count : couldn't be better.


*additional notes*
I really recommend everyone to read this one.
If you don't understand this one-shot then i suggest you learn more about humanity, love and romance.

Although this is a romantic one-shot, the romance part is hidden but yet noticeable.























0 comments:

Post a Comment