Akikan!

On Sunday 26 February 2012 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~
This one is the typical i-am-a-useless-and-ugly-midschool-boy-who-will-never-get-laid-or-a-girlfriend series.



This one does start out pretty funny as we get to see a naked man hating his life and suddenly a girl appears in front of him.

You can guess the next thing that is going to happen to the i-am-a-useless-and-ugly-midschool-boy-who-will-never-get-laid-or-a-girlfriend guy.



He thinks it's a dream and then touches her all over not keeping in mind that he is naked because for him it seemed like a dream.

I laughed my ass off and that just with the first episode!

As the story goes deeper into the akikan's, which means 'girlished' meaning cans turning into young girls.

We get to see that the steel Akikan's have their tab on their left ear and the aluminum ones on the right.

So once you get in a fight with them you just yank it and they become cans and they can't do a thing to you but you can tease them.

Then we have the as-usual-random-misunderstandings-in-every-possible-way events.

We got; Two girls and a guy locked up in the freezer and just as everything falls down he is laying over them to 'protect' them and the others open the door.

One where there are two girls fighting and a guy interrupts them in the middle of it and everyone thinks it's a love triangle and they think he is dating a 9 year old making him a pedophile.

Some examples that you could expect

IT IS REAL PEOPLE I'M DEAD SERIOUS!






Situations like that that we see in many series where the protagonist has no luck with women OR has way too much luck with them but fails to do anything.

The boy-loving man is just hilarious and never fails to amuse me or to make me laugh so hard that i get pain in my stomach.


Parts that do bugs me is the lack of names for their Akikan's.... Melon, the name of the melon girlished can, Yell, for the sports drink called Yell.

See where I'm getting to?

Too bad this was a 12 episode run as i would've loved it to be a 24 one or a 52 episode run.

One sentence that will stay with me is 'Let me cover you with my adult love!'.

Yes, you have to see Akikan! until the end to know the true meaning of this epic sentence that has been said once.

I gave this series a 4 out of 5 on Anime Planet

I strongly suggest this one for those who love comedy combined with drama, love and friendship.

Not to mention some action and many epic moments that make you laugh like a madman ( don't look at me).

0 comments:

Post a Comment