RandyNomness #9 Back on track

On Thursday 14 June 2012 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~

Ah, been a while since i did one!

Some of you may know that i am looking for songs with 'nightcore' as genre but too bad i haven't got many vids to show.
I hope by next time i will have enough vids to show you all what is actually nightcore and what ain't.

I'm liked?

First of all, i thank everyone that has added me recently on Facebook and that have spoken with me although not everything was anime related.
Some just wanted to roleplay which i had to decline since I'm not always that active and that it is only from time to time that i actually join something.

I have been checking up on some of my entries and i noticed some spelling mistakes that make me facepalm myself for not noticing it.

Since shortly I'm thinking about promoting vids from users that liked the Anima-Ture Facebook page at random so they'd get more views.
I have announced on the Anima-Ture's Facebook page that the blog reaches 1.000 unique views a month which might not seem much but for me it is great.
If you think about it that 1.000 people have seen your blog let alone read some of your entries should make you glad and give you some motivation.

I'm not like all the bloggers that write about the new stuff to appeal to more viewers, i just do the old ones and eventually everyone would find something on the blog that they'd like to read.
Enough Chit-chatting now and here are some vids that have peeked my interest.


Everyone loves the moment that Ichigo finally enters his final stage of the hollowfication which is turning Ichigo into a Vasto Lord.
I am not sure if the following vid is fan-made or by the real animators of the Bleach series but it is so nice that i can't help it to rewatch it at least 5 times in a row.





The next video has been watched like 1000 times just by me! I love how every scene is placed with words and sentences from the song which makes it touching and awesome at the same time. A perfect vid accompanied by a song that shows the beginning of the adventure, until the touching end!
As for the last vid I'll use a famous one that many abused to make money out of it as a ringtone as 'Orihime's leak spin' or 'Leakspin song'.
Here is the original song but it is a challenge for you all!

Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment