Random Talk #16

On Sunday 5 May 2013 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~

One Piece 
Episode 593

I am wondering what kind of power the cool brothers are using.
Teleportation or are they just faster than Luffy's second gear?

Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince
Episode 1 - 5

First thing i hate already are the facial expressions and the nonchalant behavior of the 'strongest pilots'.

The way of fighting resembles that of the Gundam franchise.
I do think the artist that are working on this title are the same behind the Gundam Seed versions.
The characters just look so much alike and i am going to look up who worked on these.

So far it looks promising to watch.

Suisei No Gargantia
Episode 1 - 4

I don't like the space combat that much in most Anime because of the laser beams and shield stuff, but the rest is cool.

This series started with how i dislike it, but it quickly changed to a story you want to follow.

I am so going to wait every week for a new release!

I wonder how the space people will act once they know they can return to Earth.

I bet they will act superior and try to dominate or rather exterminate the earthlings.

Kakumeiki Valvrave
Episode 1 - 4

I love how it all starts and how the mystery behind Valvrave slowly comes to light.
It is also cool that these 4 episodes just feel like a beginning of a long lasting story.
These 4 episodes are like the intro and perhaps episode 5 and 6 are too.

I can't wait for the next episode so we all know the answer to this.

Zettai Bouei Leviathan
Episode 5

To me it seems Leviathan has a brother-complex because he is all she cares about even when sleeping.
She is always talking to herself about her brother too.

I love Leviathan's way to ask certain things, 'We're friends'.

Syrup is just cute in everything she does! Even when she is being smashed by a volleyball.

I wonder who the mysterious kid is and i do think we get to see more in episode 6.

Shingeki No Kyojin
Episode 5

I believe this is the fasted drama story for the main protagonist characters.
I mean come on, Eren supposedly died now together with the rest of all the friends.

Even the intro gives away that he cuts one of those giants up so i believe that he isn't dead yet.


Hunter X Hunter (2011)
Episode 78

I just noticed that only the intro changed, but still has the same song for all 78 episodes.
I could never get tired of hearing this song to be honest.

I have to say that the Chimera ants are strange.
I wonder if they have the same life expectancy as real insects or maybe it could be years because of the genetic adjustment each breed receives from the queen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment