New entry (might) be coming up

On Friday 21 June 2013 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~

I did mention somewhere that i could possible do new things to make this blog more active such as doing weekly entries like the Random Talk entries.

I came up with the Look-A-Like, RandyNomness and i have many more things on my mind that i want to get on with.

I will now and then post an entry with as purpose to promote some Pixiv artists.

The new entry series will be called 'Pixiv Paradise'.

What am i going to do?

I'll just look for an artist that i like and 'promote' the name and a couple pictures here.

Now the problem is that i want to get their permission first so that i can use their pictures on my blog.

The pixiv site is in Japanese and i doubt all of these artist can talk English.

First i need to create an account and figure things out before i can start this.

If there is anyone frequently uses Pixiv who visits my blog and that wants to help out with this :
Feel free to contact me

0 comments:

Post a Comment