RandyNomness #12 - Cheats and idiots are a perfect combination

On Wednesday 14 August 2013 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~

A rather unhappy entry now!

I hate everyone that starts an 'Anime' group on Facebook and post random shit on it.

As example i will be putting pages up here that want to get personal gain from a name (or word) that is known by many.

Group gaining personal gain from hard work of others # 1

These guys upload everything on their own site or rather a blog so they get paid for views..

They provide downloads and 'create' Anime memes and 'funny' pictures.

Group gaining personal gain from hard work of others # 2

 

But you got Anime pages too?

Okay i admit that i have an Anime page too but the difference is that i create my own content all on my own and do no use the money providing links like bit.ly.

I write about them, share cool things, rant and i even contact the content owners when i take something from their profile like video's on YouTube.

I do use an advertising module from Play-Asia but that only gets me something when people click on it.

I don't force people to click on it nor do i use any means to hide it so that people secretly click on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment