Random Talk #36 - 37

On Sunday 29 September 2013 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~

Sadly enough my worrying has not disappointed me.

I send in my pc for a decent upgrade and due to the changing with new parts it seems that one or two hard drives are telling me NAY NAY!

One won't show up despite running and the other is not even willing to RUN WINDOWS!

What the worst part is?

I lost some of my newly written stories (aside from this blog i just write my own stories) and this time i even lost my huge collection of pictures which was around 200 GB.

It does make you lose your motivation and a huge spider in the room that disappeared in a black hole is certainly not letting me concentrate any better.

I've found the English version of Pixiv hurray!

Too bad i can't message the artists yet so i guess the Pixiv monthly will have to wait a tad bit longer.


Shingeki No Kyojin

Episode 23

Just a coincidence that Armin has a photogenic memory and noticed that Annie is the female titan.

I wonder what would've happened if Annie did go down with Eren, Mikasa and Armin.

Maybe they would just take her capture and perform experiments on her or maybe they'll just torture her since their limbs probably grow back.

I can't wait to see the next fight and the upcoming animation failures.

Hunter X Hunter (2011)

Episode 96

To hear the Phantom troupe's OST again is great!

I just love it in the combination with some fighting that is one sided or some other dramatic event.

The Phantom troupe is killing chimera ants as if it is nothing while top members of the hunter council are having trouble killing mere level 1 soldiers.

Mushibugyou

Episode 24

So it seems that the princess is called Naa and we now know who the ten crucifix insects are.

They are all former members of a defeated faction and Naa is the first who was turned into a human with insect powers.

What bothers me is that Jinbei is with Naa in the poisoned well that destroys you if you have a weak mind and a terrible past that you cant get over it.

He was knocked unconscious by Sanada but once he is near Naa he regains consciousness and as usual gives a motivational speech.

The next episode will probably be about Jinbei trying to save Naa because she would lose her memories once she regains her powers.

*Note*

Due to the loss of images and programs i am not using pictures.

It should be fixed by next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment