Comparing two unrelated titles

On Saturday 21 March 2015 0 comments







I really don't know why people compare the movie 'Lucy' to 'Elfen Lied'.

I knew from the moment i saw the trailer that it had nothing to do with Elfen Lied's Lucy.



Even a major Anime Database site owner promoted Lucy as they could relate it to Elfen Lied

I got a lot of people ranting at me for not knowing what i was talking about on that very page.

I even recall someone asking me this "How can you know it is not related to Elfen Lied if the movie is not out yet?".



My reply was "How could you know that it is related to Lucy from Elfen Lied? This is about a person getting to use more than 10% of her brain capacity and unlocks powers that every human would have if they could all do it.
Lucy from Elfen Lied had the power from birth as she is a Diclonius or evolved species and not a human that is able to use more brain capacity."



After that is was just a shitstorm of people disliking what i said and some still trying to get some theories explained that the movie could be related and being inspired by Elfen Lied.



Well when the movie came out it does look like i got it right. Not a single bit of the movie resembles Elfen Lied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment