Random Talk #6

On Sunday 24 February 2013 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~

I have recently signed up at a freshly created forum for people that love gaming, anime, manga and much more.
What bothers me is that they changed the homepage and their facebook page while the forum 'remains' the same but from the looks of it they are changing it into a clan website.

I have started some new series and next week i will watch two, maybe three more at the same time.
I'm getting bored waiting for the next episode each week.



Kamisama Dolls


I've completed watching Kamisama Dolls and i have to say that i am rather disappointed with the ending.

I expected that it would get really, really dramatic with the lead characters in big trouble but it ends quite normal.

If there would be a second season then I'd be watching it the moment the first episode gets released.

GTO

I have also completed GTO and i must say that i want MORE!
I miss Onizuka already and it has only been 3 minutes.

The ending almost made me cry and yet Onizuka manages to make me laugh.

Tales Of The Abyss
I completed this one in 2 days.
At first i wanted to smack Luke so hard but how closer to the ending it was progressing the more i hated him.

I just hate the sudden change in both personality and acting.

The story was good but it has its flaws that probably everyone noticed.

 Zetsuen No Tempest: The Civilization Blaster

Again it never ceases to amaze me!
I can't wait for the next episode because i want to know who the murderer is!

 Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Next

Episode 7 is where everyone shows every ones feelings.

The protagonist is always a dull person that it hurts to watch.

I love how everyone made their own end to the happy birthday song for Kobato.


Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Episode 8 shows me the cute little maid and yes she makes me smile again even without doing anything funny.
She is just so cute!
Potatoes are demonic!
They're a vegetable from hell and therefore shall be destroyed!

Shinsekai Yori

I am at episode 4 and i don't get anything what is happening in this Anime.
People have powers, times goes back and forth, mystical things happen and so on.

I might understand it once i have completed it.

Fairy Tail
Episode 170 Shows quite the battle despite having mentioned that one had no magic anymore.
I do know how she could replenish magic power but this is for everyone to notice.

And Mavis is so cute!
Even her sad face is cute.....and this is not meant to be sadistic.

Naruto Shippûden
I just start to hate it more and more.
Naruto getting overpowered, is on every side of the battlefield himself and not his clones.
It seems the world of Naruto is so small that he can jump-fly everywhere in just an hour time.
How glad i will be once Naruto Shippûden ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment