Random Talk #7

On Sunday 3 March 2013 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~
Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Next

Episode 8 - Rika is my second most favorite after Kobato!

YES the perverse smarty is my favorite!
One would be afraid if it was really like that in real life with her public sexual talk.

And Sena makes me laugh with her licking.
One more reason to lock her away as she is getting closer and closer to being a lesbian child molester.

Zetsuen No Tempest: The Civilization Blaster

Episode 20 - It gives away who is who and suddenly the mysterious parts come to light in a rather unexpected way.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Episode 9 - As much as i love action and wars i just have to say that i hate to see a character being hurt that i like.

I can't say i like or dislike to see Goku from Dagon Ball or Ichigo from Bleach getting hurt as it is normal and to be expected.

The older sister - who trains to become like the demon king, gets whipped by the Church and hit by  mace-like weapon.
I could barely watch it and i am glad it didn't took long.

On the good side of this series and as you have seen from the opening, there is a huge war coming and as mentioned before i love wars.

Fairy Tail

Episode 171 -The battle is sort of boring and purely for fan-service.
The weird thing is that the match was done and yet none stopped Minerva until the last moment.

I hope they will receive a punishment in the next episode!

 Hunter X Hunter (2011)

I recently started  Hunter X Hunter and i knew of the adult version of Gon Freecs and that people prefer the adult one more than the young Gon.

I have nothing to say about it since i don't know much about the adult version.

I ended up watching up to episode 60 this week and i have to say that it is just amazing how they can turn something that looks innocent and sweet into a dark story.

The music that plays is just amazing!
Magi

I have a feeling that the story is going to become even darker than what we have seen already.
I do wonder how the spirit that Alibaba is going to get looks like.


One Piece

I really have to stop reading the Manga as it ruins the fun of watching the Anime for me.
I hate to know what will happen to the straw hats.
Well, not like the episodes now are worth watching anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment