ANE PANI

On Sunday 9 October 2011 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~

Not really that special but a funny one to read.

I could imagine this one as a series.

I do recall something like this case been serialized already but it was with a male lead although i can't think of which series it was.

It's a typical drawing style you see a lot when reading or seeing tsundere reactions in both Manga and anime.

About the story : as i mentioned above it was funny to read but people like me with too much fantasy and imagination, can really bring it to an epic level of pure awesomeness when reading.

Maybe that it the reason why i liked this one... I honestly don't know.

Art : Decent but typical.

Story : Good

Page-count : I wish there was more

I gave Ane Pani a 3.5 / 5 on Anime Planet












Notice how this one has a slight touch of incest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment