Randynomness #5 Pixel art.

On Wednesday 19 October 2011 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~

Hello Randynomness-lovers!
As this is my 50th post, i wanted to post something special.

I was lurking around the internet and found some clips that made me say 'WOOOOOOW...'
I'm dead serious, not just one o but a whole six o's!

Everyone knows what Angry birds is right?
Now everyone, even people who barely get stuck behind their pc, should get to know Minecraft and Terraria!

I'm going to show you a couple vids i found on YouTube that made me 'WOOOOOOW...' and I'm typing this with my mouth open like this



What I'm about to show you is made by a person who really loves Anime as Anime is this persons life.

I have to admit that if i do not get my daily Anime portion I'd get moody (music and pictures count).

Watch and be 'WOOOOOOW'ing' with me.





Feel free to subscribe to insanity8000 if you like this persons work and dedication to the Anime culture!

0 comments:

Post a Comment