ONWARD! MAIDEN ROAD

On Monday 24 October 2011 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~
I was reading this at my fullest attention, my utmost concentrating, my, my...ugh i give up.
I was expecting a typical girl/boy romance and guess what.
I double-, triple-,quadruppledare you all, who hate and be prepared, here it comes!

BOYLOVE WITH A BEAR!
BAM! There you have it.

Although this is somewhat Yaoi tinted it is viewable as it is censored... except for the butts then.
I had a good laugh with this one that is for sure.
I love the 'bear' moments.


*Hint* Read this Manga and you'll know what i mean.
*Hint two* I hope the girls that i know that are into Boylove aren't 'Frisky' as the lead character...(although it wouldn't be that bad.. :3 )

Art : Decent
Story : Decent
Page-count : Good










0 comments:

Post a Comment