Random Talk #8

On Sunday 10 March 2013 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~

I have been looking everywhere for the soundtracks used in Beelzebub and i can only find the OST songs and not the ones that are being played when they fight or talk.

If anyone can help me in my grand quest please mail me at Magraboje@hotmail.com.


Hunter X Hunter

I am now up to date and waiting for the next episode!

I have to say that the whole aura thing looks like the power aura from Dragon Ball Z.

It is quite the same as in both series it shows their power and enhances their strength.

Ixion Saga: Dimension Transfer

The fullmetal Ballchemist.... never will Full metal alchemist be the same.

The whole story (for now) is rather unpolished and this title certainly deserves to have slap-stick as its genre.

Zetsuen No Tempest: The Civilization Blaster

Episode 21 - The whole story about Aika's murderer is solved and now the story still goes on in order to either aid the tree of Genesis or to destroy it.


Naruto Shippûden

I have mentioned something about Naruto creating a whole bunch of clones that he sends over the whole world of 'Naruto' that it made no sense.

I could take it back but i will not!

I even noticed a bigger thing that i hate and that is that it WAS a clone of Naruto that fought alongside Gaara and this clone alone had tremendous power already to defeat not just one, but two of the old kage.

A CLONE PEOPLE!

And he created hundreds of these which would mean that if they all have the same amount of power that they could blow up half the planet if they all used their tailed beast bomb attack.

Which means that Naruto by himself can destroy half the planet if he is not cloning himself due to having all the reiatsu to himself and not divided between clones.

I just can't wait for the day that there is a title with 'The end'.

Fairy Tail

episode 172 - I so guessed the new set-up for the Fairy Tail team!

First i was like ' oh it is probably Natsu, Gray, Erza, Gajeel and Laxus.' and then they appeared and i was like 'I knew it.'.

That Fight with Ichiya is just WOW!

After 172 Episodes he shows he CAN fight and like Makarov he can adjust his body height.

0 comments:

Post a Comment