Random Talk #9

On Sunday 17 March 2013 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~
I am still looking for people who like to make AMV's, MOA's and such.
What i recently found out is that there are also MMV's (Manga Music Video's) and these must just be plain boring to look at.
Might give it a try, but for now it is not in my must-do list.

Magi

I still hate Judal and this will never change after what he did in front of Sinbad.
And damn it all these feels when nearing the end of episode 22!

I doubt we have to worry but if something really bad happens then it would be a bummer too.

Zetsuen No Tempest: The Civilization Blaster

Episode 22 - Learning more about Aika is rather interesting.
I thought a boring scene would pop-up for the whole episode but it was very, very interesting.

I can't wait for the next episode!


Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Next

Episode 10 - To me it looked like one of those series that is all lovey-dovey and then ends up with dramatic scenes.
I slowly start to get the feeling From Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Next that it would end up dramatic and then changes back to a point where nothing happened.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Episode 10 - Hear ye, hear ye! A war is coming!

This is the thing i have been waiting for the first time i saw the opening.
I do hope they won't cut out the good parts and show some little cat-fight here and there.


Tytania
There is something special about the opening song and i don't really know what.
Maybe the voice of the man singing that fascinates me.

The story is quite interesting too.

Hunter X Hunter (2011)

Episode 71 - Strange how 'Bomber' knew where Gon's party was without having used one of the spell cards on them to locate them.
I wonder how they'll fight the Bomber and his crew and how strong they are.
What also sounds strange is that he only killed '50' people on Greed Island.

 Ixion Saga: Dimension Transfer

 I haven't mentioned it before, but this opening is probably one of the very few i don't skip episode after episode.

Good luck, bad luck, double bad luck, tripled bad luck and then.....a spider.

I HATE SPIDERS WITH A PASSION!

KT jumps out of the closet which was no surprise except for Erecpyle.

Good thing that bad luck purifying rituals are not done anymore.

One Piece
 I wonder how the American television is going to censor episode 587 of One Piece.
A precious memento?

Well not like a heart is not a precious memento, but like something like a watch with a meaning behind it.

The battle was better than the high climax battle between Luffy and most of the shichibukai.


0 comments:

Post a Comment