Random Talk #12

On Sunday 7 April 2013 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~
A lot of new series are starting this week and i am still catching up with the current ones!
Time where art thou?

Ixion Saga: Dimension Transfer
Episode 25
Well it is one of those endings that seems to be hinting for another season.
I just don't know why, but it just feels like it that it will be like this.

I seriously hoped for a battle, but i should've kept in mind that there has not been a serious battle yet.

Too bad this one had to endalready.
The ending is quite.... ballsy (you'll get it when you see it).

One Piece

Episode 589 
SHOLOLOLOLOLO!
I bet i won't forget this laugh even when One Piece might reach episode 1000.

There are so many laughters that are so annoying!

Shololololo is funny at first, but imagine hearing it every 2 minutes.
Only people just as crazy as CC could stand it! Oh wait, i just called myself crazy...


Magi

Episode 25 
Now that Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic has ended i am waiting for a season 2 for this series!

They do seem to have rushed the ending as the new dark king was super easy to defeat despite being in his full form.
I would never want to get a kick from Morgiana.

Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo

Episode 1 - 13
I love it!

I just love all the misunderstanding moments and the story as well.
The characters are also drawn nicely and their voices match their looks.

Ore No Kanojo To Osananajimi Ga Shuraba Sugiru

Episode 1 - 4
I kind of like the irony that two people who hate love are getting a relationship for another going.
There is also something that tells me that the writer behind this wants to make sure we realize that even if you are getting bad grades, studying will get you further.

 Hunter X Hunter (2011)

Episode 74
I wonder how Greed Island works because you can lose limbs and just regain them with one of the cards.
It is set in the real world and everything is created with Nen if i am correct?
So to me it seems like there are people that can heal their own limbs that they've lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment