Suki dake ja Wakaranai

On Tuesday 9 April 2013 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~

I love this one.

The guy is somehow representing how i am and i can totally understand why he is having trouble with showing emotions.

I was always the quiet one in class and never showed any interest despite having the interest to do things.
I have the perfect poker face just as Nakamura when it comes to showing affection and i do it by buying things.

The girl, Fujisaki Kasumi, is also very cute and kind of a dreamer which is funny and cute at the same time.

The way the characters are drawn is rather the same as many romance one-shots that are in the Shōjo genre.


Art : Good.
Story : I love it.

Page count : I wouldn't mind more, but then again i could just watch or read Kimi ni Todoke.
The only difference is that the roles are reversed.

I gave Suki dake ja Wakaranai a well deserved 3.5 out of 5 on Anime-Planet.




0 comments:

Post a Comment