Random Talk #13

On Sunday 14 April 2013 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~

Mondaiji-tachi Ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu Yo? 

I watched this one in one go and have to say that it is rather boring.

Okay it is cool that some people have superpowers, but the way this series is going is just plain boring.

A power that even the 'power cards' don't know?
Defeating gods and demons alike as if it is nothing at all?

I do dislike how they have drawn Izayoi with headphones that aren't connected to anything.
I don't know if it is to be considered fashion, but to me it just looks ridiculous.

There is one character that i can't get enough from and that is Merun!

A Faerie that Asuka picked up and befriended.
It is just so cute that no one would be able to resist her.


Kyoukai Senjou No Horizon

I finished this one too and have to say that the concept and all is very interesting.
What does ruin the whole series in my opinion is that it is all nonchalantly acting and the battles are boring and one-sided.

I am going to start watching the second season and i hope things get a bit serious instead it all being flashy and trying to be funny all the time.


Shinsekai Yori

I forgot to keep this one up to date, shame on me.

The village shows its true colors and so does everyone that is considered an adult.
It is kind of cool that every child has a name with a meaning behind it.

The little war is also becoming rather cool with the rats and i doubt that a little fight is the last thing we are going to get to see from them.

I am currently at episode 16.

Naruto Shippûden

I am glad to announce that we can enjoy yet another war-past-present filler!
Not going to waste any more words than this on it.

Hunter X Hunter (2011)
Episode 75

Well this is sort of surprising.

People that show up before Gon that were not willing to fight, but to offer a reasonable deal.

I want to see the next episode because of their smart ttrick they've played on the creators of GREED ISLAND.

One Piece
Yet another crossover episode with Toriko and now Goku takes his entree as one of the 3 biggest foodmunchers there are in the world of Anime.

The whole thing was funny to see, but i got irritated with the voices that each of the Dragon Ball characters have gotten.

I have never watched the Japanese version of Dragon Ball so it could be just that what i hate about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment