DEAR GREEN

On Thursday 22 December 2011 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~
I'm so in love right now.....
With this one-shot of course!
I'm in love with the story, the characters, the draw style, the progression in short: i love it all!

The story starts simple and those who have a sister or brother that is better in everything or certain things, can place themselves in the place of the lead character.

The story itself, is a common story used many times before but the way they are brought forth is what makes them different from each others story.
I bet romance lovers will want to have this one on their bookshelves.
The Romance just drips down from this cover~



Story : Lovely!
Art : Beautiful!
Page-count : Perfect.

*Additional notes*
I did felt a bit of bitter pain in my heart because this happens to a lot of people, that don't want to show their true feelings towards others unless they receive help and understanding.











0 comments:

Post a Comment