RandyNomness #7

On Sunday 4 December 2011 0 comments

~The Anima-Ture~

I apologize for not writing much lately!
I am slowly losing interest of hanging around my pc 24/7, i even dropped a lot of games. Yes, this means that i also uninstalled them!
But nonetheless here we go!
It has been a while since i did a RandyNomness ain't it?

Here is one so we can party again woohooo!

Everyone knows or should know, about the Anime series To aru no kagaku no railgun or the to aru majutsu no index and the other seasons right?

Everyone would know that guy we first hated for his irritating voice (well i got irritated by his voice) and his oh so dangerous nickname is.... (drums)

ACCELERATOR!

I just love him in the second season of To aru kagaku no railgun.
Even tough hes a cripple, he knows how to cause massive destruction with ease.

My opinion since season two :
I kind of started to like accelerator.
His voice somehow fits him now and epic at some moments.
I love how season two twisted his mind towards good, yet evil.
He likes killing but he does care about a couple people.
He won't kill unless provoked so you don't have to be afraid when running into him on the streets ;) .


Just enjoy this AMV which shows his epicness and his good side which surprised me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment